Are you facing financial challenges, with little or no savings, inadequate income, growing debt and no plans for your financial future?
Can you identify with any of these?
- I want to support organizations that do a lot of good but I can’t find the money to do so
- It seems like most of my money goes to things I can’t control
- There is hardly anything left over after I pay off my bills
- I never buy or do anything extravagant, but I don’t seem to have anything saved up.
- I find myself using my credit card even when dealing with small emergencies
- I don’t feel like I’m in control of my money
- I can’t seem to find something in my budget to cut back on
- I worry about money that sometimes I can’t sleep because of it and I don’t get pleasure out of doing things that are supposed to be fun
- I don’t know what I would do if I lost my paycheck for a few months
- I like to be a good steward but I need to know how in very practical terms
What is a Steward?
Simply put, a steward is a person entrusted with someone else’s property. As Christians we agree with David according to 1 Chronicles 29: 10-14, that we are stewards of God’s earth.
It all starts with balance. To balance a budget you need to know the ratios that make for a balanced budget. By pin-pointing the areas where you are out of balance you can make adjustments to get back on track.
Connect with a Coach
We understand that not everyone is great with numbers and budgeting, so we make available to you, Stewardship Coaches who are ready to answer your questions.
By joining our site you gain access to coaches and tools to help you budget and manage your money. Our simple to use spreadsheets and forms come complete with written instructions and examples for your success.